DevFX® Social Marketing & SEO Solutions
Brands who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers.
Social Media Marketing
Social media refers to online technologies used to share content, experiences, insights, perspectives, and other media; it typically uses tools that include online communities, forums, message boards, and so on. Interestingly, the use of message boards in this "new" medium brings the web full circle, as in the 1980s it was largely built on bulletin boards!
Social media websites include:
- social networking sites
- picture and video sites
- message boards
- bookmarking sites
- specialized news aggregators
- and much more
Ready to start your social media marketing program?
Social media marketing – or social marketing optimization – involves leveraging the popular social networking sites as a complement to other search engine optimization efforts. It's an excellent start for viral marketing as it leverages the power of user-generated content, and is in a sense the new SEO, the wild west of online advertising.
DevelopFX understands social networks and will help place your name in the appropriate places – not just the "coolest" ones. We know how to use sites to generate buzz, viral marketing ... and search engine results!
Content Creation and Marketing
In order for SEO to work,
- There has to be content creation and distribution.
- This serves both as a lure for search engines and to establish the company or brand as a thought leader in its vertical.
- Placing useful authoritative content on the website will draw attention from potential prospects and provide links back to the website.
- Social media outlets and blogs reinforce other SEO efforts and are integral parts of the campaign.
A Web Hosting Company That Stands by You
CSS3 / CSS4
PHP / MySQL
All content needs to be optimized for SEO with researched keywords
- Tags and meta-tags need to be optimized with keywords.
- Important information & terms to be placed high on pages; limited copy on each page.
- Regular changing of content on your website is critical for SEO.
Social Media Engagement Full Engagement
A typical engagement
- Involving both onsite and offsite SEO efforts lasts for one to three years.
- However, three- and six-month engagements can also be useful, especially in tandem with a full engagement plan in effect.
- While an overall strategy and implementation process are the most powerful, anything will absolutely help.
Want to know what consistently delivers the best ROI in the marketing business?Learn More Contact Us
Social Media Marketing
Social media refers to online technologies used to share content, experiences, insights, perspectives, and other media.Learn More Contact Us