DevFX® SEO Services & Solutions
SEO Solutions That Work.
The digital landscape is ever changing...so must our content marketing strategies!
How it’s done
- SEO has gotten more sophisticated over the past few years and is now closely allied to content marketing.
- Any SEO engagement will include content marketing, blog posts, social media marketing, website copy changes, and keyword targeting.
- The longer the engagement, the more effective the services.
"The right content, on the correct media, directed to the exact capture elements = website traffic!"
While SEO is one of several marketing initiatives, it’s connected to them all...
In order for SEO to work,
- There has to be content creation and distribution.
- This serves both as a lure for search engines and to establish the company or brand as a thought leader in its vertical.
- Placing useful authoritative content on the website will draw attention from potential prospects and provide links back to the website.
- Social media outlets and blogs reinforce other SEO efforts and are integral parts of the campaign.
All content needs to be optimized for SEO with researched keywords
- Tags and meta-tags need to be optimized with keywords.
- Important information & terms to be placed high on pages; limited copy on each page.
- Regular changing content on the website is critical for SEO.
A typical engagement
- Involving both onsite and offsite SEO efforts lasts for one to three years.
- However, three- and six-month engagements can also be useful, especially in tandem with a full engagement plan in effect.
- While an overall strategy and implementation process are the most powerful, anything will absolutely help.
Want to know what consistently delivers the best ROI in the marketing business?Learn More Contact Us
Social Media Marketing
Social media refers to online technologies used to share content, experiences, insights, perspectives, and other media.Learn More Contact Us